Saturday, September 20, 2008

Thankful

I AM THANKFUL FOR FRIENDS AND FAMILY WHO..........

Support and love my family
Encourage me
Pray for my family
Bring my family hot meals
Greet us at the airport
Check our mail
Cut our grass
Take out our trash
Talk to me in the middle of the night
Let me cry when I am tired
Bring Sophie gifts
Give Pedicure gift certificates
Give Sky Miles
Give of their finances to help bring an orphan 8000 miles to her home
Wash my clothes
Clean my house
Make me praise music CD's
Sit with Sophie so I can sleep

I am thankful for the sweet friends and family that the Lord has blessed me with and most of all I am thankful to be a child of Almighty God that cares for and provides my every need. I hope to never take for granted His wonderful mercy!!! I pray that he pours out His blessings on all of you that have worked so hard to make this adoption a wonderful and attainable experience.

2 comments:

Tonja said...

You, sweet friend, have been so gracious to allow so many of us to join in your'miracle.' You have made us all feel richer by watching the kindness and faith and patience you have displayed throughout the process. I thank God for sending Sweet Sophie to America and to the Peaks. And, I thank you for allowing us to love her, too.

Nai Nai said...

Dear sweet friend, I could never do enough for your sweet family and thank you for allowing us to be a part of this journey with the Princess. I'm only a phone call away. Love you!!! NeNe