Friday, September 5, 2008

Dum Dums and spaghetti


This girl is a mess! Just to let you know it is still NO MAMA!!! She got very silly in the room this morning. I have a bag of dum dums that I was suppose to take to the orphanage and forgot!!! I was planning on her passing them out so I guess that is why I didn't think about taking them. So I opened the bag to give her one and we ended up playing a game with her grabbing a sucker out of the bag and hiding it behind her back saying "Kay boo Kay" translated by Angela "you don't see anymore" She got so tickled and was so proud of herself. Then she took her dum dums to the coffee table and proceeded to open up 20 dum dums not letting us have any of them. She was a sticky mess but this kept her very happy for at least 30 minutes!!! We then went to Pizza Hut for lunch. Sorry I forgot to take my camera. But this girl can tear up some spaghetti. She fees her self and get every bite off of her plate. She sorta puts her mouth on the edge of the plate and then shovels it in. I was so mad at myself for not having the camera. She is beginning to let Ricky into her space more and seems to be getting more relaxed. She still has moment of shutting down and getting very quiet and still. We are just going to keep loving her through!!!!

6 comments:

Nai Nai said...

She is getting there. I don/\.i know what is going on with skype but I will keep trying. Love you! Are you leaving for Gunzho today?

Deandra said...

Remember, she will also be letting you into her space very soon. Hang in there. Dums Dums are a hit.

THE DARTY'S said...

CANDY & SPAGHETTI!!! It's official........she's a Peak :) !!!!!
Rest well! Sweet dreams!
much love, SUSAN

Tonja said...

Great news! See, it's happening!

Looks like a little bouquet in her hands!

allison davis said...

Too cute! Your stories continue to bless my heart... All my love! Allie

Kristi said...

This picture of Sophie with her lollipop collection is worth a hundred! So glad you guys are finding some "American food" every now and then. I remember Pizza Hut never tasted so good!