Friday, October 10, 2008

Test Results

We got a good report today!! Praise the Lord!!! Her kidney function test came back normal. This is great news that there is no damage to the left kidney and now we will go and see the pediatric urologist to see what needs to be done to correct the abnormalities. We don't have our appointment yet but I will let everyone know as soon as we do!!! Thank you so much for the prayers and sweet comments and emails. I am blessed to have wonderful friends and family!!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sherri, I am Shaye's sister, Cindy. I have had your family in my thoughts and prayers all day. I am so thrilled that you got good test results. I hope little Sophie starts feeling stronger every day now that she has the meds for her infection. I will continue to keep you all in my prayers! Good luck with the urologist! Take care!!!

andi said...

I AM THRILLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are praising Him with you!!!!!!

Kristi said...

Praise the LORD! We are so happy for the good news! I am sure you guys needed some time away at the beach after all the medical tests and such! What a great picture of Sophie and her big brothers! Glad she is feeling better also!