Friday, October 24, 2008





This is the face that Sophie makes when you tell her to smile!! She is such a silly girl. She is feeling much better and has had a really good week this week!!

Dr. Freeman called me today and said that Dr. Joseph does not see the need to move her surgery date up so it is still set for Dec 2. This is probably best. Hopefully the antibiotics will continue to do their job and we can have some good quality bonding time with Sophie before she has to undergo another hospital stay. She is giving me hugs and kisses this week and it feels so good to have her little arms tight around my neck when I am holding her. Now, my back doesn't agree and is a little sore!!!

We have an appointment next Tuesday with Dr. Freeman to check her urine and we go to Montgomery Friday to see a pediatric cardiologist to have her PDA/heart murmur evaluated before they will put her to sleep for surgery. Enjoy the pictures of my silly girl!!!!

3 comments:

Tonja said...

Is she the cutest little punkin, or what? I was so glad to see her today at school! You had her dressed so cute...loved her little outfit!
Looking forward to seeing more of you both!

Nai Nai said...

She is Silly!!!!

samantha said...

How funny huh? She is looking sooo happy! I am checking to see when the very next weekend I can coem to visit. I can't stand it!