Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sticker Queen


Sophie had a doctor's appointment today. She was not to happy to go back and sit in the tiny little room. So we played with stickers while waiting for Dr. Freeman to come in. She put at least 25 stickers all over her dress. So when we got home the fun continued. She fell asleep sitting straight up on the couch while I handed her sticker after sticker. I love the one sticker on her head!!!

Sophie's urine was very cloudy today and they are doing a culture. She has not felt too good the past two days. She now knows how to tell me that her stomach hurts and she likes for her Daddy to rub it. Please pray that she will feel well until Dec 2 or that they will move her surgery date up. We are not anxious for her to undergo surgery but this is the only way she will feel better.

4 comments:

samantha said...

Bummer! I will keep checking the blog for info on Sophie so you don't have to make so many phone calls or you can text me. Hang in there!

andi said...

Praying for you all. Loved the pictures of the dedication!

Kristi said...

Sticker queen is so precious and we will pray!

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! I love it! I hope she gets to feeling better soon.