Saturday, August 30, 2008

Train to Tianjin

Good morning or should I say Good Evening, We leave Beijing today and travel by train to Tianjin. We get a new guide named "Angela" again not her real name. I can't wait to meet her. I have heard she is great. Joe was good but I am looking forward to having a female. My boys are getting a little grumpy. Ricky still does not feel good. Head congestion and coughing. Dr. M if you are reading the blog, Ricky is getting on my nerves because he won't take his medicine because he says it makes his head feel funny. I am not being very patient with him. He is going to take all of our antibiotics and me and justin will be left with nothing! LOL!!!!

As you can see from the pictures I posted on Picasaweb, we went down to the food market. All I can say about that is NO justin did not try anything. He was done in from lunch and YUCK!!!!! It did not smell good at all and I just will not go in to detail about what exactly was there to eat. Enjoy the pictures...uggh!!! The Olympic statues are located inside a mall close to our Hotel. The sun is shining today..Yea!!! No more rain!

We are off to Tianjin!! Joshua I love you and miss you so much!!!!!!

6 comments:

samantha said...

Sorry to hear Ricky doesn't feel well. You have to wonder if it is all the so called pollution everyone talked about during the olympics or just yucky germs from the plane? I hope he feels better soon. I'm starting to think you guys might come back home looking like you've been on the "biggest loser" show if you don't have any food to eat! Ha Ha Ha The Big Day is almost here....I am counting down the hours with you even though I can't be there.

Nai Nai said...

Have a safe train ride. Hope Ricky feels better soon.

Anonymous said...

We are praying for Ricky to get better quickly and that the rest of you don't get it!! Michelle J.

Nicole said...

Have a safe trip and a WONDERFUL GOTCHA DAY!!!! I am praying for a smooth transition.

Jennifer Hinson said...

Peak Family,
The pics you have posted are beautiful. Thank you so much for letting us all share this journey with you. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Love,
The Hinsons

Nicole said...

Ohhh! Your are SO close to your little princess!!! Maybe you are catching a ffew winks before the big moment! I didn't sleep well the night before at all! Praying for things to go smoothly!!