Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sweet Friends

Hello everyone. Thank you so much for the words of encouragement and for taking extra-special care of Joshua. I am unable to check my emails right now so I am hoping that this post will upload. Just wanted let everyone know that I have gotten your text but have not responded to everyone. It is 50 cent a text and 1.99 a minute to talk. It only cost my phone .5 cents for me to receive a text so that is great keep texting. I may not respond especially if it is to just say okay or thanks....that would cost me 50 cents. I am going to pace myself with my phone. Just bare with me, like I said email is not letting me read or send right now but I can see that I do have some emails from some of you. I will try my hardest to respond back to everyone. I have to sit with the computer on the back of the couch touching the window to even pick up 2 bars on my router. Cynthia it is like when we were at the beach and to go all over the condo to find a spot for our computer to pick up.

Be patient with me, I am going to try my hardest to stay connected with everyone with whatever source I have available at the time. I am up about 3 hours too early. We go to Tiannamen Square, Temple at Heaven and to an acrobat show today and we are eating Peking Duck for supper. I love you guys and I miss the United States. So far everyone that we have come in contact with can speak some English....some better than others.

5 comments:

Dona said...

Oh! I am so excited for you! I am filled with JOY! My heart is leaping! I can't wait to hear about that first sight of your baby- I want every detail! Take it all in. We are praying for you in everyway we know how. We love ya'll! We can't wait to meet the newest member of your sweet family.
The Sticklers

Nai Nai said...

I hope you were able to get a little sleep, and have fun. Text me when you want to skype. We are going to PCS/HA game. Miss You!!!

andi said...

Hey friend! Glad to see you are safe and sound!!!!! I have been praying for you!

Nicole said...

I hope you enjoy your time there. It is so special. We can't wait to meet your little princess!

Teresa Harris said...

Hey Sherrie,
I love the photo's. Hang in there Sophie will trust you soon and love you for the rest of her life. God is going to do something very amazing in the next few days and you willl know that it is from GOD, Sophie will bond to you all. I'm praying for you all especailly Sophie, God will grant her peace and comfort. You are doing what He has called you to do, so don't lose sight of that and let God be God he will take care of everything, I know I've been there. Know you are in our prayers and I can't wait to meet Sophie and Joshua want to meet her also.
Love and BLessings,
Teresa Harris