Sunday, November 2, 2008

Busy Weekend!!!



We went to the National Peanut Festival Fair last night. Sophie had a very good time. I was worried that she would have a tummy ache through the night but we made it with a little help from our tummy medicine!!! I bought ME and ear of corn and look who ended up eating it!!! She was too funny!! We did share it but she did not want not one kernal of corn left on the cob. She is a serious girl when it comes to food!!!

alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5264025874531364482" />
Sophie was suppose to be Elmo for halloween. She loves Elmo but really didn't like having him on top of her head. She did not trick or treat because she fell asleep on the way to my friends house. This was fine with me because I don't really like halloween. It just ends up being a tired night for the parents. Yes I know that I am a scrooge!!!!! But she sure was cute in her Elmo suit!!!!

Posing with our sweet neighbor Morgan!
Sophie posing with her little cousin Hayden halloween night. She loves to play with her baby dolls and she didn't know what to think about this real-life baby doll. She seemed to really enjoy holding him!!!

Lastly, I would like to end this post with saying an extra hour of sleep to a chinese 3 year old means just an extra hour to get up and play. I hope that you all are sleeping soundly this morning. I know everyone in my house is except for me and Sophie!!! I think mommy will deserve a nap today!!!!!

4 comments:

Tonja said...

Cute as can be! That looks like a real smile with her holding Hayden! How cute! Wonder what she thinks seeing everyone dressing up in crazy costumes? How do you even explain that?

Anonymous said...

I can't blame her! The corn is my favorite part to! :-) I'm ready to go and get my share. Have a good week.

Nicole said...

I love the picture of her holding Hayden! Too cute! We haven't made it to the Peanut Festival yet, but it looks like she had a yummy time!

Kristi said...

Adorable Sophie/Elmo picture! Fall fun and fall food! Nice to see Sophie having fun after all the medical stuff.