Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Samantha Comes for a Visit











Hello friends and Henri!! :)I am sorry it has taken so long to post anything. Life is much busier with an active 3 year old running all over your house exploring new things daily. Samantha came to visit over the weekend and blogger has not been cooperating with me so there is my excuse.

We had a wonderful visit with "Manfa" and we miss her very much. Having her here makes me realize how much I do miss her. We grew up together and have remained close friends over the years even though she moved away to South Carolina about 18 years ago!!! Thanks for the visit Sam!!!

Sophie is doing well and is speaking more and more English. She is beginning to act silly and is very loving. She is clinging to me more and more and we are spending more time in the rocking chair. This makes my heart happy to know that I can love her like a mother is suppose to do. She loves to play with her baby dolls and her kitchen.

6 comments:

andi said...

Fun getting to meet Samantha. Love the tree! FESTIVE!

samantha said...

Oh...I miss Sophie so much! I have run out of people to send her picture to! Of course I miss you too Mom. All the boys have grown so much and I am very proud of them....please tell them for me. I will send them a note in the mail soon to express this to them. Cynthia...I think I liked our photo shoot? I will get some work done before my next trip okay? I send my love

samantha said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Tonja said...

What a sweet surprise to see your music box moved to the top of the blog...not that I don't love your music and all! :)

Great pics!

Kristi said...

Great pictures and so wonderful to see Sophie's arms around your neck. The pictures show how much she has come along as your little girl. PTL!

Kristi said...

Great pictures and so wonderful to see Sophie's arms around your neck. The pictures show how much she has come along as your little girl. PTL!