Friday, November 7, 2008

The many faces of Sophie









Is this girl just too precious or what!!!!! We have had a busy but productive week this week. Our Daddy has been out of town this week leaving mommy to do everything so blogging has had to wait. Each week Sophie becomes more and more attached to me. The power of prayer has really worked on this sweet girl. She has come a long way in such a short amount of time. I never dreamed that she would be hugging and kissing me this quickly. She has wanted be to hold her ("bou" in Chinese) this week which has been a wonderful time of bonding but it is breaking mommy's back. I am loving every minute of it though. She will at least let me sit down to hold her. She is a silly girl and is actually feeling really well this week.

3 comments:

Deandra said...

Precious beautiful child!!! I loved watching her jump on our trampoline the other day. Thanks for letting her come and play. Hope it was a great day in AUBURN. WAR EAGLE!!!!!

Kristi said...

Sophie continues to bloom before our eyes. What a blessing she is and you are to her!

Kate said...

She is a cutie-pie in all of them and it is great to see her playful and hear she is doing well. And while I am sure it is not your favorite face, the third one from the bottom is cracking me up!!
Kate