Monday, November 10, 2008

Auburn Homecoming







We went to Auburn this weekend to watch the Tigers play ball. We tail gated with Nannie and D-Daddy in their motor home and with the Bentons. I took Sophie in to the first half of the game and she really enjoyed it. She was yelling War Eagle!!!!!

Sophie met her big brother Lance this weekend for the first time and even gave him a big kiss. She has come a long way in just two months time!! She loves her "Baby" Auburn Tiger bear that Lance gave her.

10 comments:

kristen said...

She is PRECIOUS in that Auburn dress!

Deandra said...

WAR EAGLE Miss Sophie!!!!!

Nai Nai said...

Sophie looks like she has aged in these pictures, she no longer looks like a scared little girl.

jody said...

I was just asking my gang if they knew who you guys pulled for in AL, because we were at the beach watching college football. Ofcourse Peter knew Auburn. Still miss you guys a bunch. Jody

jody said...

Sherrie, looks like you got the "sophie and her brothers" photo!Yeah! I posted beach pics on my blog. Jody

Nicole said...

Precious pictures. I like the one with her little nose all scrunched up the best! I'm so glad to hear the bonding is going well. Those hugs are priceless, aren't they?

Henrietta said...

well, need an update please
henrietta

Wanting What I Have said...

Sherrie,
I am so sad I haven't been reading and keeping up all this time! I just read through the last month or so of posts and couldn't hold the tears back! SO precious! We will be praying for her and for this upcoming surgery - for all of you!

Henrietta said...

come on now time for new photos and an update.
henri

andi said...

You can check out imeem.com to add music if you are interested. I put an album on my blog for you to check out how to do it. Just choose a song after you get set up on imeem.com with a password, etc. Just click below the songs to add widget. Select blogger and it will add it for you. :)