Saturday, July 12, 2008

HOT HOT HOT!!!!






We are still playing baseball and it is very hot and sticky in Florida!!! Our team is doing good. We have played 6 games so far and only lost one. We play 3 games tomorrow but if we lose any of these games, we are done.

Our LOA is on its way back China and we should get our TA (travel approval) within 2 weeks. I have a lot to do getting ready for school to start back and packing. I really need to be at home but I am enjoying our time here at the beach with our ball team. Enjoy the pictures!!

2 comments:

Tonja said...

It's finally time to start packing and getting ready to travel...I just can't stand it!!! Enjoy your time in FL. and good luck to the team!

Kaitlyn said...

I'm so happy for yall!!! I hope everything goes good and I will keep all of yall in my prayers! Oh, thanks for the comment! :)
Love you!