Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy Day

Well we received our document today with a little bit of confusion with the address not being correct. They had Trail lane instead of Trout Lane. I was able to talk with them just before they were getting ready to leave with it on the truck and tell them not to go anywhere with it....I was on my way!!!!! We had to drive into Panama City. No big deal. I would have driven back to Dothan to sign it. The lady at the DHL office told me that they had just discussed where in the heck was Trail lane. They were going to put in on the truck and try to figure it out! PTL they had not left yet!!!! Here are some goofy pictures of us at the DHL office. Enjoy!

Thanks to all my sweet friends who have left me comments and the ones of you that I know are looking but are not able to leave comments! Your support of this adoption has meant the world to me. We are blessed with and awesome group of friends!!!

Blogger is not letting me post pictures right now so I will post them later.

4 comments:

Deandra said...

Yay!!! Oh my Gosh, weren't you just about to die when you found out they couldn't find you. How much more of the craziness can you take?? I bet you are worn out. Hang in there, another step closer. Love you

Troy and Sarah said...

Hang on Sophie, your mommy and daddy are coming to get you!!! Yippee! Congratulations!

Tonja said...

I am so ready to squeeze those little cheecks ....No, Sherrie, not yours, Sophie's!:-)

Look at how the Lord is guiding your steps now, isn't He amazing? I personally think He has a sense of humor, what with the street name being wrong and y'all almost missing the truck and all!

Hang on, dear!

nancygrayce said...

I'm so thrilled for your family. I live in Panama City! I came here by way of several blogs starting with Tonja's! May God bless your trip to get your daughter.