Monday, December 1, 2008

* Update on Sophie

Hello,
This is Cynthia.
I was ask by Sheri to let you know that Sophie's surgery will not be until 1:30pm tomorrow.( Dec. 2) She can have water & Jello until 11:30am when they are to arrive at the hospital. She had her pre-op today( she was not happy at all, they had to cath her again, I think Sheri said they drained 600 cc's off her kidney) and all is set to go. Pray for the Peaks that everything will go smoothly and Sophie will up and going soon. I will update as I am told.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Thank you for the update as we are checking the blog regularly and praying. Glad the tests are over with for today.

samantha said...

Thanks Cynthia...I will keep an eye on the blog. I'm sure Sophie the eating machine will not be very happy about the water and Jello thing!

andi said...

Jello and water will not suffice for the Princess. I am sure she'll be thrilled to get something yummy when she feels better!