Sunday, June 8, 2008

Still Waiting

Just thought I would apologize to everyone that has been asking me do we have any news yet. I know that the look on my face is not a pleasant one but it is not directed at you and No! I do not want you to stop asking me because it encourages me that everyone is thinking about us, however, I am getting very anxious. Those of you that know me very well know that I tend to be obsessive with my thoughts and little high strung. Thank goodness for praying friends and God's mercy and strength. I don't know how people live daily without the power of God in their life!!! We will keep waiting until God is ready to work His plan together in HIs perfect timing!

1 comment:

andi said...

Thanks for sharing. I can't imagine how hard this is! I love coming to your site. It always makes me tear up. Praying for you all as you wait for your Princess!
Andi