Monday, June 16, 2008

DAY 75

Hi everyone!!! Today is Day 75 since our paperwork was logged in with CCAA. I just read on another blog that said their agency has received LOA's through 3/31. Since no one else at our agency is LID for March, I have had to depend on other bloggers to keep me updated with March. Our LID is 4/2. This means we should be next!!!!!! If we don't get a phone call this week, I may have to be sedated. It is so hard waiting for that phone to ring and jumping out of my skin when it does ring!!!!! Come on CCAA we are ready to come and get our Princess before the Olympics!!!!!!!

8 comments:

jody said...

Sherrie,
I am at the beach and I can read my emails but for some reason I can not email out. I so hope we get the call today or tomorrow-I am going crazy! Keep me posted and I will post here if I hear any thing! Jody

Kate said...

Sherrie,
I am so glad you left a comment on my blog. Sophie is beautiful and I certainly feel your pain at wanting to bring your daughter home NOW! I pray our wait for LOA ends this week, preferably today! I look forward to sharing the rest of this journey with you.
Kate

jody said...

Sherrie,
I hope you are checking your blog comments because I do not want you to think I am not answering your emails! I have been talking w/Kate via emails for a few weeks. When we get the call it will most likely be in the morning. If we get it tomorrow and all of us w/ 4/2 LIDs turn it back around to Harrahs via Fed Ex, they can send them back to China by Thursday. They have to send back all the LOAs as a group. I wonder if there are more then me, you and Kate in the group. The faster we send back the LOAs, the faster we can get our TAs!!!!.Yeah! Jody

jody said...

sherrie,
if you go into the hfswc200610 website and go into databases there should be a file that keeps the dates of lids, loas,tas etc. i can not get to it on this computer at the beach. lets pray erin calls today! jody

jody said...

Sherrie,
One more bit of info, Erin said usually the packages come in the beginning of the week. sooooo.....maybe today! Jody

jody said...

our day will come.....jody

jody said...

Believe it or not when the wait is over, it becomes a distant memory when your princess is in your arms.jody

jody said...

sherrie, I just found a neat web site that you might like you read while you wait, www.adoptmed.org