Thursday, June 19, 2008

Day 78

I want to say "thank you" to all my dear sweet friends that have sent me emails and words of encouragement. This has truly been a journey shared by all. I am so blessed to have a wonderful group of friends. I can't even begin to tell you how special and important you all are to me. You are my family. Since losing both of my parents, I have had to really learn to let my guard down and let others into that special place in my heart and take over the void that has been left with losing two of the most important people in my life. Yes, I am emotional, hormonal, and experiencing contractions---not in my uterus but in my heart!!!

Sweet Sophie you are loved so much by so many people. We are ready to wrap our arms around you and show you a whole new world!!!

3 comments:

kristen said...

Anna Clare keeps asking "did Mrs. Peak get Sophie yet?" We are praying for you and are so excited for you!

Kristen

andi said...

One day closer....
I don't even know what else to say. Praying for you!
Andi

Nicole said...

I know the torture of "the wait" well. It will all be worth it, and it will be soon! I'm praying for speed!