Saturday, June 28, 2008

No LOA this week......





Well another week as come and gone without a phone call telling us our LOA is here. The prediction has been that we could have gotten it 2 weeks ago and for sure that it would have come this week. This is strictly rumor and predictions. So I will try to enjoy the weekend and wait for another agonizing Monday to come!

In the meantime, we did go to the beach for a couple of days to visit with my friend Val and her children from Virginia. Val is a very good friend of mine from my home town. Our children get along great with each other. I wish they lived closer!!!

2 comments:

Deandra said...

Beautiful beach pictures of everyone. Sorry no LOA. Surely next week, hopefully.

andi said...

I love the beach pictures! Looks like you all had a great time. Praying that you get a call this week...