Sunday, February 3, 2008

More Good News!!!!

Our USCIS fingerprint appointment is next Saturday Feb 9!!! This is so crazy!!!! Everything is moving along so quickly. God has truly shown me mercy, confirmation and compassion from the very beginning of this adoption process. I am overwhelmed and thankful. This final process can take up to and over 90 days. You are not even able to contact them before your 90 period to check on your status. Our paperwork went through in 6 working days!!!!! God is in complete control of this adoption and I want to give him all the honor, glory, and praise!!! I have prayed for many years for God to give me confirmation and peace about adopting a little girl....I didn't know at the time where she was going to come from or how it was going to happen but I believe He knew exactly when and how is was going to happen. We are another step closer to bringing you home sweet girl!!!!!

1 comment:

Tonja said...

OH! HOW EXCITING! Thank you, God! I bet you are on pins and needles. Keep believing..it's happening!