Monday, January 28, 2008

President of Prince of Peace Foundation


Wow I am getting so much good news today!!! The above picture is Mr. Ken Yeung. He is the president and founder of Prince of Peace Rehabilitation Center in Tianjin, China. I have the website posted to the right of my blog where you can go and read about the center and Mr. Yeung. He is a wonderful christian man who has a compassionate heart for the orphans of China. I emailed him a few months ago to tell him that our daughter was at POP and to let him know how thankful we were that she is located there and how grateful we were for the website and monthly newsletters that they publish for the public to see. He has so graciously responded to me through several emails and just recently made a trip to China. I asked him if he would mind taking a small photo album of our family, a blanket and beanie baby to Sophie for us and he kindly agreed.

3 comments:

Nai Nai said...

Wow!!!! Looks like this could be soon. Better get that room painted. Love you and so happy for you. I guess I get to be Gran-ma again.

Troy and Sarah said...

I can't wait to start seeing pictures of Sophie with a smile. Sounds like things are moving right along!!

Tonja said...

Oh!My! What an angel! She is covered up in your blanket, and has the little angel bear. How thrilled you must be. What a great idea to send those things and the pictures. Sherrie, I am so happy for the whole family. I'll continue to pray!