Wednesday, May 6, 2009

K3 Spring Program



Mrs Owens and Sophie

Sophie had her K3 Spring Program today and did a great job.  Two months ago when we started singing the songs, I told Mrs. Owens that I was not going to put Sophie in the program and add any extra stress to her life.  She was at that time and  still is a little bit threatened  by the presence of other adults that she does not know.  So, I am pleased and thrilled that she did her program today and actually had a good time doing it!!!  She has come a long way!!!!

Thank you Mrs Owns for 20 years of precious programs!!!  Both of my boys have done your programs and I am so thankful that my sweet little girl got to do one has well.  I have had the pleasure of working with you for the past 4 years and I am going to miss you very much.  You brighten my day, make me smile, make me laugh and laugh and laugh, make me cry, pray for me and I for you.  Oh yes, and you always have chocolate for me!!!!!!!

You are precious to me and I am going to miss you so very much!!!!




Swinging on the playground after the program....her favorite thing to do!

7 comments:

Nai Nai said...

What a wonderful job she did!

Tonja said...

Your words are so kind, Sherrie. It has been my delight to work with the children that have come my way...and your two boys and Sweet Sophie are among the dearest. My friendship with you has been a blessing that has touched me greatly.

Deandra said...

Such a precious sweet child. I was SO GLAD I came to see her. She did a fabulous job.

Melody said...

So happy she did well. She is precious!

Tammy said...

What a cute photo! I'm so glad to hear Sophie is doing so well. :)

Debbie K. said...

Sherrie, you have done such a wonderful job with loving and caring for Sophie. She just shines in the first picture. What a little sweetheart!

samantha said...

She is on her way to being a happy normal little girl. Yeah for Sophie. I'm so proud of her. Did you video tape it?