Sunday, April 19, 2009

Prayers

We are in Birmingham tonight.  Sophie goes back to Children's Hospital for another invasive test and blood work.  I have not told her yet that we are going to the doctor tomorrow!!!  She gets so bent out of shape.  I have told her that we are having a pajama party with Nai Nai.  We went to the Gallaria and to the Cheesecake Factory.  She has bounced on the bed and had a great time.  I just hate it for her tomorrow.  She will know exactly where we are going once we turn off onto University Blvd.  My poor baby....pray for her to not be so anxious and afraid.  I appreciate my friends and your concern for Sophie.  She is blessed to be in such a caring community.  Thanks Nai for always being there for me.  I don't know what I would do without you!!!!!

6 comments:

emily said...

I will pray for the both of you.

Tammy said...

I will be praying that everything goes smoothly for Sophie. Hugs!

Debbie K. said...

Praying for you and Sophie.

Tonja said...

Tell that sweet baby Mrs.Owens says Hi! Many prayers for you all.

Nai Nai said...

I love every second of it!

The Brezina's said...

ms. sheri
i think, well I am sure i saw you and sweet sophie (with your boys) and your camera at the miracle field tonight. if it was you, i heard sophie speaking english and she sounded great yelling "My Turn, My Turn" I was there watching my 10 babies from the Special Steppers play some ball. I could be wrong because I'm just a blog follower :)