Monday, May 26, 2008

New Pictures of the Princess



In the swing picture she is the one wearing the orange sweater. In the group picture she is standing on the box next to the lady in the middle sitting down. She has on a pink jacket and grey pants. I can't wait to put a dress on her!!! I would like to say again how very thankful we are that Sophie is in such a fun-loving and caring place. The director, Ms Wong, has been so kind and Maisie and Mr. Yeung here in the States have been awesome putting up with all my questions and request. Thanks for the updated pictures!

4 comments:

Troy and Sarah said...

Sophie is so precious! I can’t wait until you bring her home so we can see this little girl with a smile!!

Deandra said...

She is a precious little thing. I was able to find her before I read where she was in the picture. She looks so sweet!!

Tonja said...

Soon...soon she will be here for you to hold and love on! She is a beautiful child!

kristen said...

She is so precious! Anna Clare loved looking at her picture!